view

view
Along the Natchez Trace

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Me and My Friend Wish You a Great 4th of July!

I'm working the visitor center today...  been here 2 hours and so far no visitors...

So...  here I am with my new best friend...
Except for all the other "stuffed" (taxidermy) animals on exhibit, my only companion on this anniversary of our independence.  

By the way, all the critters here in the Visitor Center were either road kills, poached animals or in some other "natural" way met their demise.

One of these days I might get caught up with blogging again.
That's All For Today!

The End
(I took this photo this morning before coming to work)

10 comments:

  1. I love it! Glad to see you on blogger again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear from you again, and so sad to see you go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to hear from again as well.
    Like you friends there, and a Happy 4th of July to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you post again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear from you. Your friend is adorable.
    We are months behind in blogging. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the moose photo! Good to hear from you again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome picture of the twins. Quite a handsome friend you have there. Hope this is only the start of posting again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE IT~I feel your pain with keeping up on the blogging..I am very bad at this lately!! Happy 4th to you and Smokey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hearty Thanks for this! I think this is enjoyable and useful. If you have time in hand you can visit bdjobmarket.com and can get job result, job circular, job notice and all kind of job related information. So don’t forget to visit the site. I think this will much useful for you and everyone who are specially job seekers. Thanks for your patience while you have read my comment.

    ReplyDelete